Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Vancouver living

Yesterday, I moved into my apartment.  I'll be staying there for a few months until the campus in the mountains is ready in June.  The realtor showed me all these big, fancy, expensive apartments that were over a thousand square feet.  Except one.  The one I ended up choosing.  The one that has a giant photo  mural in the living room.


I had a feeling of deja vu, when I first saw the cityscape.  After sitting on the couch with a cup of tea and studying it for awhile, I have come to the conclusion that my living room is a panorama of Vancouver, BC.  I could be wrong, but that's what it appears to be.  I am less sure about the painting above my bed.  I think it is a portrait of the back of a mermaid, but I could be convinced otherwise.


The kitchen has a certain flair, particularly the wine glass holder, which I also find distinctive.  I think my Vancouver apartment and its furnishings will keep me entertained for the three or four months I'll be staying there.


1 comment:

  1. I did a reverse image search on your cityscape, and it turns out to be a Boston Night Skyline Wallpaper called "Conservatives see a future."

    Boy that sure is a plot twist.

    ReplyDelete