Sunday, August 21, 2016

My new street address

In my life I have lived in many different places on many different streets.  Here are the names of just some of the streets I've lived on:

*Willamette Boulevard
*Fiske Avenue
*Via Bettinelli
*Via Bolognese
*Via Buonvicini
*Main Street (in two different states)
*College Avenue
*Maple Avenue
*Tokiwacho (Japan)
*Fredericka Street
*Kasteellaan (Dutch for "Castle Lane")
*Исанова -стрит (Isanova Street, Bishkek)

Now, here's my newest street address. I can be found in Naryn at 310 Lenin Street. Yes, that Lenin. To quote one of my favorite writers, Dr. Seuss, "Oh, the Places You'll Go!"


The view from 310 Lenin Street: looking south toward the Blue Mountains

Another view from 310 Lenin Street: looking north toward the Red Mountains

No comments:

Post a Comment